Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weather warming, momentum building, bike building?

There's still lots of snow on the ground in the area. I'm hoping to be able to get back on my bike and commuting again in the next few weeks. My health sure could use it.

Over this Winter break, I've been getting parts together to upgrade my ride. First is the 72V 35A controller so that I can use my Bosch Fat Pack tool batteries at 72V to give me more speed and acceleration. Second is the e-bikekit.com rear 9C motor with disc brakes. Third is the 52T front crank so that I can at least keep up my pedaling with the bike (hopefully!). I've also got a new front wheel also with disc brakes. Lastly, I've got a new Cycle Analyst DPS to monitor the battery pack.

More as it develops!

Ambrose

No comments:

Post a Comment