Monday, January 23, 2012

Stolen Paratrooper Bike!

This is quite despicable. I saw this on my local Craigslist and had to repost it. It seems that we have an active duty army soldier who had his Montague Paratrooper bike stolen from the metro. It's pretty obvious that it's a military bike since it has the very large "Paratrooper" logo painted on the frame!

It should be fairly easy to find and return if the thief doesn't alter the look of the stolen bike.

Here's the wording:

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

Montague Partrooper Mountain Bike - $1 (Dunn Loring Metro)


Date: 2012-01-21, 3:21PM EST
Reply to: sale-nx6e3-2811291082@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

My Mountain bike was stolen from the Dunn Loring Metro Station yesterday and I would like to have it back. I deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq several times and used the bike as part of my assigned mission. This is very sentimental. No harm no foul. I live in vienna and will let you know where to drop it off.

A picture is attached below for anyone who sees it or knows who has it.

My Bike has the large Black Paratrooper letters on the side.

thanks

  • Location: Dunn Loring Metro
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 0image 1
PostingID: 2811291082


No comments:

Post a Comment