In putting the bike together, I ran into a problem with the standard torque arms that come with the e-bikekit.com's front hub motor. There are two standard torque arms, one for each side of the motor. However, the angle that these torque arms cover doesn't fit the front fork angle of the Surly Instigator front fork. I needed to upgrade these torque arms to ones that have either an adjustable angle or come perfectly matched to the Surly Instigator fork. I didn't know how to measure the angle so am ordering these from Jason at e-bikekit.com. He should have them next week. I need to finalize the rear battery rack situation soon since that will be the next holdup. I'm making good progress though.