Monday, May 3, 2010

Key Chain Camera Arrives!

Box


The key chain video camera is actually smaller than my real key fob!



That hole on the right front of the key chain camera is actually the lens and sensor! The hole on the left is the microphone!

Here's the USB port, reset button (hole) and TF/MicroSD card slot. It also comes with a key ring.

I received the small key chain video camera on Friday which was shocking! I hadn't expected it for many weeks. I can't use it until the 8GB MicroSD Transflash cards arrive. There is another camera and memory card on the way as well.

This little camera can capture 720x480 pixel video @ 30 fps as well as stills. It can record 11 minutes per gigabyte of relatively high quality images. I've seen samples on Techmoan's site and it looked particularly good compared to the MD80 reviewed on his site as well.

http://techmoan.com/2010/04/01/mini-key-ring-spy-camera-review/

More when the memory cards arrive.

Ambrose

No comments:

Post a Comment