Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New 42.2V (36V marked) Li-ion Charger from LESSSS from ES

I saw an ad on Endless-sphere.com's forums that stated the poster wanted to trade a Li-ion 36V charger for a 36V sealed lead-acid battery charger. I happened to have an e-bikekit 36V SLA charger that I hadn't used for along time so I thought I'd give it a shot. I knew that I would use the Li-Ion charger much more than the SLA charger...

Well, LESSSS sent his to me and I sent mine to him. I received the Li-Ion charger today and it looked very familiar. You can see the pics below.

 The 36V Li-Ion battery charger made by High Power

The power switch and AC connector

The fan, fuse, LEDs, and charger output cable

Here it is on the right alongside my 24V lead-acid battery charger on the right, and the 36V NiMH battery charger in the middle. All made by High Power. Do you see a family resemblance?

The power connector side

 The 3 chargers showing their labels

The Li-Ion charger's label

The NiMH charger's label

The SLA charger's label

 The three labels on the sides of the cases

The other side label

More later,
Ambrose

No comments:

Post a Comment