Friday, August 31, 2012

Another Tidalforce bike (#6) joins the family...

Tidalforce bikes are like potato chips. You can't just have one!

I was looking to pick up another M-750 folding bike so that my wife and I can put our Tidalforce bikes in the car so that we can go for rides away from home. I decided to bid on one of the frames that "theboxwon" has been posting on eBay. The one I have now is an 18" which is the right size for me and the recent ones from "theboxwon" have been 20" models. Looking at the specs for both, the only difference between them is a small 2" extension of the seat post column on the 20" model. I have a Thudbuster LT on my 18" now and it's still not too tall for me so I am hoping that the 20" model will be fine as well.

I won the bid! Now I have TF #6 joining the family. I really do need to sell two of the S-750 models I have so that I can make some room for the M-750s.

More later,
Ambrose

No comments:

Post a Comment