Friday, June 29, 2012

Hyperion EOS 1420i Net3 Charger



After having bought the Revolectrix Cellpro Powerlab 8 charger a while back, the thought occurred to me that I don't need this charger since I need to charge 14 cells! I bought the Hyperion EOS 1420i Net3 charger instead. It has half the power of the Powerlab 8, but I won't need to do two cycles in order to fully charge the pack. My intention is to make this process as easy and repetitive as possible so it's a good decision.

The Hyperion has 2 7 connector balance ports so can charge 14 cells at one time. It can also be programmed via a PC to customize many of it's settings. The USB cable is also standard with the kit.

Anyway, does anyone want to buy an unused Revolectrix Cellpro Powerlab 8 charger? :)

Contact me at:

ambroseliao at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Ambrose

No comments:

Post a Comment